You are here
Small Business Standards (SBS) has the pleasure to invite you to attend a seminar which is organised with the support of the European Federation for Elevator Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EFESME) that will take place in Madrid, Spain.
The seminar will have two parts: a general one with the aim to inform SMEs and national horizontal and sectorial associations about the European Standardisation systems and the tools available for SMEs and a second part with a focus on the Lift Sector. Representatives of the European Commission, CEN-CENELEC and AENOR (Spanish Standardisation Organisation) will intervene as speakers.
Registration is open until September 15.
Contact Chiara Aprea (c.aprea [at] ueapme.com)
- Opening presentation - Massimo Bezzi, SBS Board Member and EFESME Vice-President
- Legislative Framework – Jean-François Aguinaga, Head of Unit, Standards for Growth, DG Grow, European Commission
- How Standards are developed at European level - Francisco Verdera Mari, Director Strategic Partnerships, CEN-CENELEC
- SMEs in standardisation and SBS’ activities – Riccardo Viaggi, SBS Board Member and EBC Secretary General
- The role of national standardisation organisations – Virginia Vidal, AENOR’s Head of Management Control Unit
- SBS and the Construction Sector – Riccardo Viaggi, SBS Board Member and EBC Secretary General
- EFESME: Lifts within the Construction Sector – Giuseppe Iotti, EFESME’s Secretary General
- SBS role in Lifts: concrete actions – Chiara Aprea, SBS Experts coordinator
- EFESME’s activities - Massimo Bezzi, SBS Board Member and EFESME Vice-President
- PCR for Lifts - Giuseppe Iotti, EFESME’s Secretary General
- Guide on Lift Directive 2014/33/EU- Victoria Piedrafita, Policy Officer, Unit for Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing Systems